Here is a live feed for local news & current events. The San Francisco Bay Area News feed below will provide information regarding local news headlines and top articles along with so much more! Directly from sfgate.com . You can keep up-to-date on all news in the area.
Bookmark this page as new articles will post weekly!
San Francisco Bay Area News
- San Francisco United flight held at Heathrow airport over coronavirus concerns
- Jennifer Garner confuses people at SFO by dancing ballet on a moving walkway
- Police: Man and woman found dead in Marin driveway
- 'We dated for a brief time': Mayor Breed details relationship with Nuru
- The most commonly stolen book at the San Francisco Public Library may surprise you
- Wild video shows transformer fire that took out power in San Francisco
- 8th case of new coronavirus identified in California: U.S. total is now 15
- Over 9,000 SF customers lose power after underground equipment failure
- Vehicle strikes two pedestrians, Muni bus and passenger in Mission District
- Judge drops some charges in Elizabeth Holmes Theranos case
- 'Emotional roller coaster': Bay Area woman stuck on cruise ship barred from shore due to coronavirus
- New case of novel coronavirus identified in California, bringing state total to 7
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey says 'concentration in San Francisco is not serving us any longer'
- Self-styled California 'refugees' moving to Idaho to avoid vaccinating their kids
- Unlicensed teen driver in custody after allegedly striking SF woman
Below is a current list of available homes in the San Francisco area. Please bookmark this page as the available real estate listings change from day to day. If you have any questions about any of these properties or are thinking about putting your home on the market please call me (925) 200-9423.
San Francisco Homes for Sale
I also have the means to properly market your current property to ensure finding only the most qualified buyers. Need my expertise? I would be happy to help! Connect with Me Today!
Helpful Information About San Francisco
A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is known for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, Fisherman’s Wharf, and its Chinatown district. San Francisco is also the headquarters of five major banking institutions and various other companies such as Levi Strauss & Co., Gap Inc., Fitbit, Salesforce.com, Dropbox, Reddit, Square, Inc., Dolby, Airbnb, Weebly, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Yelp, Pinterest, Twitter, Uber, Lyft, Mozilla, Wikimedia Foundation, Craigslist and Weather Underground. It is home to number of educational and cultural institutions, such as the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco State University (SFSU), the De Young Museum, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and the California Academy of Sciences.
Are you thinking about relocating to San Francisco, California? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (925) 200-9423.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in San Francisco?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.