Here is a live feed for local news & current events. The San Francisco Bay Area News feed below will provide information regarding local news headlines and top articles along with so much more! Directly from sfgate.com . You can keep up-to-date on all news in the area.
Bookmark this page as new articles will post weekly!
San Francisco Bay Area News
- Gov. Newsom expands California drought emergency to 39 more counties
- Former Bay Area mayor accuses Windsor mayor Dominic Foppoli of sexual misconduct
- One year after racist statues toppled in Golden Gate Park, new sculptures could be erected
- Who would qualify for $600 stimulus checks for middle class in California?
- Bay Area teen on vacation in Mexico reported missing for over a week
- Asian self-defense teachers stop two tourist car break-ins in San Francisco
- This image shows dry air blanketing California
- The mystery of Macondray Lane's missing Buddha
- One suspect shot by SF police near Oracle Park; two others still at large
- Red flag warning issued for Bay Area: 'Last time this happened was 2013'
- San Francisco-based Splunk announces permanent remote work
- Why you may see strange bright lights in the San Francisco Bay Area sky tonight
- Attorney, parents react after Marin classmates get Italy's harshest sentence
- Largest convention booked in SF for 2021 gets canceled
- The story behind a strange-looking boat arriving in San Francisco Bay tonight
Below is a current list of available homes in the San Francisco area. Please bookmark this page as the available real estate listings change from day to day. If you have any questions about any of these properties or are thinking about putting your home on the market please call me (925) 200-9423.
San Francisco Homes for Sale
I also have the means to properly market your current property to ensure finding only the most qualified buyers. Need my expertise? I would be happy to help! Connect with Me Today!
Helpful Information About San Francisco
A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is known for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, Fisherman’s Wharf, and its Chinatown district. San Francisco is also the headquarters of five major banking institutions and various other companies such as Levi Strauss & Co., Gap Inc., Fitbit, Salesforce.com, Dropbox, Reddit, Square, Inc., Dolby, Airbnb, Weebly, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Yelp, Pinterest, Twitter, Uber, Lyft, Mozilla, Wikimedia Foundation, Craigslist and Weather Underground. It is home to number of educational and cultural institutions, such as the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco State University (SFSU), the De Young Museum, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and the California Academy of Sciences.
Are you thinking about relocating to San Francisco, California? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (925) 200-9423.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in San Francisco?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.