Here is a live feed for local news & current events. The San Francisco Bay Area News feed below will provide information regarding local news headlines and top articles along with so much more! Directly from sfgate.com . You can keep up-to-date on all news in the area.
Bookmark this page as new articles will post weekly!
San Francisco Bay Area News
- Five dead as storm slams Northern California
- California law abolishing bail is put on hold until at least November 2020
- BART vs. Muni: Twitter humorously tries to pit the two transportation systems against each other
- Minimum wage to increase by up to $4 in one Bay Area city
- SF wants to use new map of flood-prone areas to inform property buyers
- Early-morning fire in San Francisco injures 6, displaces 20
- Oakland teachers prepare wildcat walkout Friday amid disruptive LA strike
- Civic Center BART reopens after flooding closes station
- Woman found dead in water near Aquatic Park identified as SFUSD worker
- Mudslide on Highway 101 in Sausalito causes major traffic delays
- Highway 50 crash kills three people, including 1-year-old girl
- Biggest storm of 2019 to hit Bay Area, Sierra due to atmospheric river
- Butte County under flood watch due to incoming storm system
- Teen feared dead after falling through blowhole on Monterey beach
- Major storm expected to hit Bay Area midweek, bring blizzard to Sierra
Below is a current list of available homes in the San Francisco area. Please bookmark this page as the available real estate listings change from day to day. If you have any questions about any of these properties or are thinking about putting your home on the market please call me (925) 200-9423.
San Francisco Homes for Sale
I also have the means to properly market your current property to ensure finding only the most qualified buyers. Need my expertise? I would be happy to help! Connect with Me Today!
Helpful Information About San Francisco
A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is known for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, Fisherman’s Wharf, and its Chinatown district. San Francisco is also the headquarters of five major banking institutions and various other companies such as Levi Strauss & Co., Gap Inc., Fitbit, Salesforce.com, Dropbox, Reddit, Square, Inc., Dolby, Airbnb, Weebly, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Yelp, Pinterest, Twitter, Uber, Lyft, Mozilla, Wikimedia Foundation, Craigslist and Weather Underground. It is home to number of educational and cultural institutions, such as the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco State University (SFSU), the De Young Museum, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and the California Academy of Sciences.
Are you thinking about relocating to San Francisco, California? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (925) 200-9423.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in San Francisco?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.