Here is a live feed for local news & current events. The San Francisco Bay Area News feed below will provide information regarding local news headlines and top articles along with so much more! Directly from sfgate.com . You can keep up-to-date on all news in the area.
Bookmark this page as new articles will post weekly!
San Francisco Bay Area News
- Missing Vallejo snowboarder found dead at Northstar
- West Coast credit card skimming ring busted in Sacramento
- Raiders’ deal to play next season in Oakland approved, with 2020 option
- Social media outraged over a nearly 30-year-old clip of Maya Angelou
- Man arrested after allegedly tossing puppy down garbage chute of SF apartment complex
- Bay Area students walk out of classrooms to demand action on climate change
- This extremely 1980s mural hidden inside the old Vallejo post office is about to be demolished
- Who is TJ Garvey and why is his name on Bay Area sidewalks?
- Explosions, fires light up Bethel Island homes
- BART spending $100M to replace 41 cranky escalators at downtown SF stations
- Pi Day’s history is rooted in the Bay Area, thanks to Exploratorium curator Larry Shaw
- Naked and not having it: Nude Love Parade to protest SF’s bare-skin ban
- ‘They’re everywhere’: Butterflies swarming SoCal expected to reach NorCal any day
- Striking photos show San Quentin execution chamber being dismantled
- Peninsula woman charged by cow awarded $2.45 million in injury suit
Below is a current list of available homes in the San Francisco area. Please bookmark this page as the available real estate listings change from day to day. If you have any questions about any of these properties or are thinking about putting your home on the market please call me (925) 200-9423.
San Francisco Homes for Sale
I also have the means to properly market your current property to ensure finding only the most qualified buyers. Need my expertise? I would be happy to help! Connect with Me Today!
Helpful Information About San Francisco
A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is known for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, Fisherman’s Wharf, and its Chinatown district. San Francisco is also the headquarters of five major banking institutions and various other companies such as Levi Strauss & Co., Gap Inc., Fitbit, Salesforce.com, Dropbox, Reddit, Square, Inc., Dolby, Airbnb, Weebly, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Yelp, Pinterest, Twitter, Uber, Lyft, Mozilla, Wikimedia Foundation, Craigslist and Weather Underground. It is home to number of educational and cultural institutions, such as the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco State University (SFSU), the De Young Museum, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and the California Academy of Sciences.
Are you thinking about relocating to San Francisco, California? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (925) 200-9423.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in San Francisco?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.