Here is a live feed for local news & current events. The San Francisco Bay Area News feed below will provide information regarding local news headlines and top articles along with so much more! Directly from sfgate.com . You can keep up-to-date on all news in the area.
Bookmark this page as new articles will post weekly!
San Francisco Bay Area News
- Electric scooter at Dropbox HQ in San Francisco catches on fire
- Go swimming for free at these 7 SF pools on Friday
- 'I'm shocked': Man accused in SF condo attack released from jail
- California is burning 26 times less than it did in 2018. Why?
- Arrest made in terrifying San Francisco attack caught on camera
- Fire at Vallejo park forces evacuation, damages two homes
- San Francisco native and actor Danny Glover against removal of mural at Washington High School
- Toxic algae, deadly for dogs, found in Bay Area lakes
- Dog owner's sister disputes BART's account of shooting
- Hydrogen ferry moves closer to reality
- Wind carries smoke from Moose Fire in Mendocino to Bay Area
- Cute, destructive, and out-of-control: Antioch neighborhood overrun by bunnies
- A-Rod's rental car broken into in San Francisco, $500K in items stolen
- Endangered monarch butterflies return to Yosemite
- 79-year-old woman ID'd as victim in fatal pedestrian crash on San Francisco's Market St.
Below is a current list of available homes in the San Francisco area. Please bookmark this page as the available real estate listings change from day to day. If you have any questions about any of these properties or are thinking about putting your home on the market please call me (925) 200-9423.
San Francisco Homes for Sale
I also have the means to properly market your current property to ensure finding only the most qualified buyers. Need my expertise? I would be happy to help! Connect with Me Today!
Helpful Information About San Francisco
A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is known for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, Fisherman’s Wharf, and its Chinatown district. San Francisco is also the headquarters of five major banking institutions and various other companies such as Levi Strauss & Co., Gap Inc., Fitbit, Salesforce.com, Dropbox, Reddit, Square, Inc., Dolby, Airbnb, Weebly, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Yelp, Pinterest, Twitter, Uber, Lyft, Mozilla, Wikimedia Foundation, Craigslist and Weather Underground. It is home to number of educational and cultural institutions, such as the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco State University (SFSU), the De Young Museum, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and the California Academy of Sciences.
Are you thinking about relocating to San Francisco, California? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (925) 200-9423.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in San Francisco?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.