Here is a live feed for local news & current events. The San Francisco Bay Area News feed below will provide information regarding local news headlines and top articles along with so much more! Directly from sfgate.com . You can keep up-to-date on all news in the area.
Bookmark this page as new articles will post weekly!
San Francisco Bay Area News
- The Container Store near Union Square plans to close
- Amazon delivery van reportedly stolen in San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury
- Bodies of California couple and dog found in creek tied to car crash a day earlier, police say
- Fire destroys historic Bay Area Victorian farmhouse built in 1868
- UC strike update: Some workers reach tentative deal, others continue to picket
- Oracle sheds more Bay Area office space
- West Cliff Drive, a popular California coastal walkway, is eroding into the ocean
- Delays hit Millbrae BART line Tuesday morning
- Police ask for help identifying a foot found at Bay Area beach
- San Francisco police offer more details on plan for lethal robots
- 18-mile gridlock on California-Nevada border amid slammed holiday travel day
- Protestors dressed as refs display banner during Cal football game
- Stolen Muni bus hits multiple vehicles in San Francisco's Mission district
- San Francisco may let police robots use lethal force
- Lamborghini driver busted going 152 mph on California highway, CHP says
Below is a current list of available homes in the San Francisco area. Please bookmark this page as the available real estate listings change from day to day. If you have any questions about any of these properties or are thinking about putting your home on the market please call me (925) 200-9423.
San Francisco Homes for Sale
I also have the means to properly market your current property to ensure finding only the most qualified buyers. Need my expertise? I would be happy to help! Connect with Me Today!
Helpful Information About San Francisco
A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is known for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, Fisherman’s Wharf, and its Chinatown district. San Francisco is also the headquarters of five major banking institutions and various other companies such as Levi Strauss & Co., Gap Inc., Fitbit, Salesforce.com, Dropbox, Reddit, Square, Inc., Dolby, Airbnb, Weebly, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Yelp, Pinterest, Twitter, Uber, Lyft, Mozilla, Wikimedia Foundation, Craigslist and Weather Underground. It is home to number of educational and cultural institutions, such as the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco State University (SFSU), the De Young Museum, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and the California Academy of Sciences.
Are you thinking about relocating to San Francisco, California? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (925) 200-9423.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in San Francisco?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.