Here is a live feed for local news & current events. The San Francisco Bay Area News feed below will provide information regarding local news headlines and top articles along with so much more! Directly from sfgate.com . You can keep up-to-date on all news in the area.
Bookmark this page as new articles will post weekly!
San Francisco Bay Area News
- Former Oakland Councilwoman Brooks says city’s ‘failed’ defense cost re-election
- San Francisco now has the highest salaries in the world
- Only 1 person was arrested at this year's Bay to Breakers
- Runners – and their elaborate costumes – brave the rain for Bay to Breakers
- 'Very low speed' tractor chase ends with arrest in Rancho Cordova
- How to completely ignore Bay to Breakers and have a great weekend in SF
- Police think they've solved the long-cold murder of Stanford football coach's daughter
- The highest — and lowest — rated San Francisco city services
- Officials: Placerville woman accused of torturing adoptive daughters
- Two killed in separate vehicle crashes Saturday morning
- New San Francisco playground will have drop-dead gorgeous city views
- The new super-commute? These San Franciscans bike 40 miles to work every day
- San Francisco has highest density of billionaires of any city in the world, says new report
- Men impersonate Elk Grove repairmen, enter woman’s home
- Residents' biggest gripes with the Bay Area commute, from traffic to 'loud people'
Below is a current list of available homes in the San Francisco area. Please bookmark this page as the available real estate listings change from day to day. If you have any questions about any of these properties or are thinking about putting your home on the market please call me (925) 200-9423.
San Francisco Homes for Sale
I also have the means to properly market your current property to ensure finding only the most qualified buyers. Need my expertise? I would be happy to help! Connect with Me Today!
Helpful Information About San Francisco
A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is known for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, Fisherman’s Wharf, and its Chinatown district. San Francisco is also the headquarters of five major banking institutions and various other companies such as Levi Strauss & Co., Gap Inc., Fitbit, Salesforce.com, Dropbox, Reddit, Square, Inc., Dolby, Airbnb, Weebly, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Yelp, Pinterest, Twitter, Uber, Lyft, Mozilla, Wikimedia Foundation, Craigslist and Weather Underground. It is home to number of educational and cultural institutions, such as the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco State University (SFSU), the De Young Museum, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and the California Academy of Sciences.
Are you thinking about relocating to San Francisco, California? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (925) 200-9423.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in San Francisco?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.