Here is a live feed for local news & current events. The San Francisco Bay Area News feed below will provide information regarding local news headlines and top articles along with so much more! Directly from sfgate.com . You can keep up-to-date on all news in the area.
Bookmark this page as new articles will post weekly!
San Francisco Bay Area News
- Pinterest shedding downtown SF office space, laying off workers
- 55-car train carrying no passengers derails in California
- San Quentin's most infamous death row inmates are being moved
- 2 people shot at a Sikh temple in Sacramento, sheriff's office searching for suspect
- Escaped Oakland Zoo bird shows up on resident's front porch
- Investigation into woman's dragging death at BART released by NTSB
- Mom, 7-year-old son found dead off California coast
- 'Big concern': Unusual mosquito season may be coming to California
- Invasive jumping worms spotted in California. Here's why that's a problem.
- One dead after reported active shooter incident near South Lake Tahoe; 2 held
- Northern lights appear over Northern California in rare event
- ‘Friendly’ seal bites San Francisco man, sends him to the hospital
- Rescue crews search for missing surfer in Pacifica
- Bay Area classmates who killed Italian police officer get new trial: Here's what's next
- Next storm could bring 'substantial' rain and strong winds to Bay Area
Below is a current list of available homes in the San Francisco area. Please bookmark this page as the available real estate listings change from day to day. If you have any questions about any of these properties or are thinking about putting your home on the market please call me (925) 200-9423.
San Francisco Homes for Sale
I also have the means to properly market your current property to ensure finding only the most qualified buyers. Need my expertise? I would be happy to help! Connect with Me Today!
Helpful Information About San Francisco
A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is known for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, Fisherman’s Wharf, and its Chinatown district. San Francisco is also the headquarters of five major banking institutions and various other companies such as Levi Strauss & Co., Gap Inc., Fitbit, Salesforce.com, Dropbox, Reddit, Square, Inc., Dolby, Airbnb, Weebly, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Yelp, Pinterest, Twitter, Uber, Lyft, Mozilla, Wikimedia Foundation, Craigslist and Weather Underground. It is home to number of educational and cultural institutions, such as the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco State University (SFSU), the De Young Museum, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and the California Academy of Sciences.
Are you thinking about relocating to San Francisco, California? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (925) 200-9423.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in San Francisco?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Leave A Comment