Here is a live feed for local news & current events. The San Francisco Bay Area News feed below will provide information regarding local news headlines and top articles along with so much more! Directly from sfgate.com . You can keep up-to-date on all news in the area.
Bookmark this page as new articles will post weekly!
San Francisco Bay Area News
- Bay Area car owners have yet another crime to worry about
- Cyclist dies after being struck by three drivers in Palo Alto
- Bay Area highway closes after section of foundation washes into creek
- Storm brings chance of funnel clouds, tornadoes to Sacramento area
- First storm sweeps into Bay Area. Second 'more aggressive' storm is coming.
- 'Group of juveniles' get in fight after rival basketball game in SF, police say
- Man accused of stealing items from San Francisco Trader Joe’s fires gun
- Oakland man allegedly robbed Bay Area banks by slipping tellers a handwritten note
- UCSF employee sentenced for using $1.5M in student tuition money
- Family mourns student who died of suspected drug overdose at UC Berkeley
- East Bay school terminates $250K contract with controversial anti-racist program
- California pro rock climber found guilty of brutal sexual assault in Yosemite
- Bay Area man accused of swindling $2.3M from people he befriended
- Names of family found dead in suspected San Mateo murder-suicide released
- UC Berkeley student found dead at Clark Kerr dorm
Below is a current list of available homes in the San Francisco area. Please bookmark this page as the available real estate listings change from day to day. If you have any questions about any of these properties or are thinking about putting your home on the market please call me (925) 200-9423.
San Francisco Homes for Sale
I also have the means to properly market your current property to ensure finding only the most qualified buyers. Need my expertise? I would be happy to help! Connect with Me Today!
Helpful Information About San Francisco
A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is known for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, Fisherman’s Wharf, and its Chinatown district. San Francisco is also the headquarters of five major banking institutions and various other companies such as Levi Strauss & Co., Gap Inc., Fitbit, Salesforce.com, Dropbox, Reddit, Square, Inc., Dolby, Airbnb, Weebly, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Yelp, Pinterest, Twitter, Uber, Lyft, Mozilla, Wikimedia Foundation, Craigslist and Weather Underground. It is home to number of educational and cultural institutions, such as the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco State University (SFSU), the De Young Museum, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and the California Academy of Sciences.
Are you thinking about relocating to San Francisco, California? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (925) 200-9423.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in San Francisco?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.