Here is a live feed for local news & current events. The San Francisco Bay Area News feed below will provide information regarding local news headlines and top articles along with so much more! Directly from sfgate.com . You can keep up-to-date on all news in the area.
Bookmark this page as new articles will post weekly!
San Francisco Bay Area News
- NorCal man killed by driver while walking near redwood grove, CHP says
- UCLA’s ‘worrisome’ plan for tiny $600 dorms put on hold
- Police were 100% sure who killed a Bay Area boy. DNA just proved them wrong.
- A slain Bay Area boy, a bizarre confession and now a new suspect
- These San Francisco streets will be closed for the Folsom Street Fair
- Pedestrian killed by driver on SF street where traffic flow is highly debated
- East Bay car dealership shooting was an act of domestic violence, police say
- SF Bay Area to see cooler temperatures, first rain of the season
- The controversial SF Dream House raffle is ending forever
- Atmospheric river forecast to bring rain to Northern California
- 2 shot at East Bay car dealership, including suspect, police say
- Teen left dangling after failed stunt on California’s highest bridge
- Smoke continues to blanket the Bay Area. How long will it linger?
- UC Berkeley may rebrand, update school’s longtime nickname
- Do masks protect you from wildfire smoke? We asked experts.
Below is a current list of available homes in the San Francisco area. Please bookmark this page as the available real estate listings change from day to day. If you have any questions about any of these properties or are thinking about putting your home on the market please call me (925) 200-9423.
San Francisco Homes for Sale
I also have the means to properly market your current property to ensure finding only the most qualified buyers. Need my expertise? I would be happy to help! Connect with Me Today!
Helpful Information About San Francisco
A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is known for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, Fisherman’s Wharf, and its Chinatown district. San Francisco is also the headquarters of five major banking institutions and various other companies such as Levi Strauss & Co., Gap Inc., Fitbit, Salesforce.com, Dropbox, Reddit, Square, Inc., Dolby, Airbnb, Weebly, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Yelp, Pinterest, Twitter, Uber, Lyft, Mozilla, Wikimedia Foundation, Craigslist and Weather Underground. It is home to number of educational and cultural institutions, such as the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco State University (SFSU), the De Young Museum, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and the California Academy of Sciences.
Are you thinking about relocating to San Francisco, California? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (925) 200-9423.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in San Francisco?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.